03 July 2009

Ryan Raz @ Cocktails with the Stars

Ryan Raz was the guest at "Cocktails with the Stars" on July 3.  He's an engaging guy, and he made a fantastic guest.  He'll be the headliner at "Industry" at Numbers (located just up the street from Micky's).


Ryan responds during a q & a segment.


J.R. [*sigh*]


Workin' the microphone.


Host Scotty B.


Keepin' cool in shorts and flip flops.


J.R.


Micky's regulars Adrian & Mikey.


Alessandro del Toro.


Q & A.


Ashley poses with Ryan during a break.


Down the Andrew Christians.


Bartender Grant.


Self-portrait with Ryan.


Hands up!

4 comments:

gpcrush said...

that photo of Ashley and Ryan is hot. I love me some Ashley!

Beautiful photos!

xo
Tamara

Flygal said...

The bartender is a hottie!

captcha: puresaff (lol that's me alright 'pure'

Tball said...

@ gpcrush: They are so cute together in that shot, aren't they?!

@ flygal: J.R. is a total doll. And straight!

Flygal said...

more for me then! TBall you just made my fucking day :-) feel free to pass my previous comment along ... ;-)