21 June 2009

Pride & Penis 2009


On Sunday, June 14, the 39th Annual Pride Parade was held in West Hollywood, California, and I took the opportunity to use my new Canon EF 70-300mm lens and document a few of the handsome faces from the adult industry in attendance.  The men of Randy Blue were out in full force, as were the boys from Channel 1 Releasing (including Jeremy Bilding, Cameron Marshall, and Vance Winter).


Ryan Rockford and abs in all their glory.


Jeremy Walker and Xander Scott.


Jeremy & Xander are joined by Reese Rideout.


Malachi Marx.


Travis James.


Texting?  Twittering?  Facebooking?


Xander & Don.


Don gets a boost.


Jeremy.


Vance Winter.  (He was on roller skates.  Too cute!)


Trent Davis and Lucky Daniels during the parade.

* * * * *

HOT DOG!

The delightful crew from Randy Blue were at club Hot Dog at the West Hollywood nightclub, The Palms, on Saturday night, June 13.  In addition to Randy himself, behind-the-scenes talents Don and Jeremy were in attendance, making me feel like a most welcome addition to their family.  Models Trent Davis, Reese Rideout, Ryan Rockford, and Malachi Marx (shout out to flygal!) worked their business up on the stage and go-go boxes.  Lucky Daniels dropped by with his hunky boyfriend to hang for a bit, too.  And fellow Randy Blue chat room regular, Texasstud, joined me in mingling with the guys.



Posing with Don -- the host with the most!


Ryan Rockford: Now this is a guy I want to see working my pole-ing place next election.


Malachi Marx dances his denim off.


One of my personal favorites in the business, Trent Davis.

Ryan gives Jeremy a little lovin'.

3 comments:

Flygal said...

I am officially jealous of you T-Ball with Malachi looking like that at Hot Dog and all the other boys looking the way they do... though I have to admit , I LOVED Malachi with facial hair. you know how to get the good angles of any man... :-)

Flygal said...

btw thanks for the shout out :-) ... now where is that pic of Texasstud all over the boys??? (<3 you Texasstud!)

gpcrush said...

so this is what you do when I'm not around. ;@)

I live for your photography!

xo